- Perform accurate diagnosis and establish phases of clinical treatment with the objective to perform functional prosthesis over dental implants.
- Treat surgically and prosthetically cases of individual implants, partial and totally edentulous jaws.
- Identify and treat cases of dental implants with the most advanced techniques in 3D planning, bone regeneration, management of soft tissues, immediate load implants, functional and aesthetic prosthesis.
- Incorporate protocols for clinical success into the daily practice of implantology, undertake surgical procedures, prosthesis and implant maintenance based on scientific criteria that gives students have a high level of clinical practice.
- Learn all you need to about documentation and presentation of clinical cases, from the use of macrophotography, digital radiology, TC and Diagnostic Wax-up, developing clinical file formats appropriate for the practice of implantology, photography for surgery, etc.
Innovative learning system
- 8 academically dynamic modules
- Use of digital media: video, HD, macrophotography and clinical documentation in PDF.
- Availability of all facilities and resources at one of the most complete clinics in Spain.
- Technological innovation in 3D planning media.
- Meeting surgery microscopy equipped to perform surgeries.
- Clinical demonstrations held every day of the course.
- Online platform containing clinical assessments by the teachers.
- Real tools and material for practical workshops.
- Students will have the opportunity to perform surgery and procedures of prosthesis over implants with real patients, assessed by the teachers.
- Increased levels of surgical confidence.
- Based on more than 25 years of experience in Clinical Implantology.